Breathless Cancun Soul Resort & Spa
August 31 – September 4, 2023
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE, GIRL!
Hey Girl! Yes, you. When was the last time you TRULY took a minute? I know it’s been way too long my friend. Which is why it’s time to level up that vacation!
You deserve the very best, and now you can have it. Don’t worry we got you! Let us upgrade you. It’s time to start living your best life.
A cosmopolitan experience awaits at this stylish, all-suite resort nestled between the Caribbean Sea and Nichupte Lagoon. Delight in an inspiring energetic and luxury-filled vacation as you live big and breathe deep exploring the soul of Cancun. Clad in chic decor with neutral accents, this beachfront haven is the ideal destination for socially savvy travelers looking to enjoy a lively and bustling Cancun strip with opulent beach views.
With Unlimited-Luxury®, everything is included with your stay, wristband free. Enjoy limitless access to fabulous food in chic venues, no reservations required—with à la carte menus, curated cocktails, natural fruit juices, and soft drinks.
Experience attentive pool and beach wait service, 24-hour room and concierge services, daily refreshed mini-bar, daily maid service and free Wi-Fi. Enjoy endless social moments with exciting day and nightlife entertainment lineups, DJ pool parties, and events inspired by local culture, art, and fashion.
FULL PACKAGE DETAILS
- 4 Nights at Breathless Cancun Soul Resort & Spa All- Inclusive, Adults-Only 18+ (or similar)
- Exclusive club-level amenities
- Private lounge area, pool and rooftop area
- Meet & Greet Welcome Reception
- Royal Blue Pool Party
- Private Group Excursion
- All White Group Dinner
- Games, and much more…
- Travel Solo No More Swag Bag
- Travel Solo No More Host
- Free time For Shopping/Exploring
- Round trip transportation from airport
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
If you’ve been searching for a place to unwind and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, look no further! The white sandy beaches are the perfect spot to relax and rejuvenate. The water is so warm and inviting, you’ll feel like you’re getting an upscale foot massage every time you dip your toes in. And the tropical breeze is so whimsical, even Calgon will be jealous!
Let’s get you smelling like vacation!
All of your travel needs taken care of from the moment you decide to join us. Your only responsibilities are to meet us there and enjoy your trip! What are you waiting for? Book the trip!
XHALE CLUB JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN FRONT
Vacation like a VIP with an upgraded stay in our xhale club suites! Designed for those seeking the highest level of luxury, the xhale club offers exclusive perks that will elevate your Breathless experience to celeb-status! Revel in the good life of personalized pampering, private lounges, a dedicated rooftop and infinity pool with the views of the Cancun skyline, ocean and lagoon, enhanced room amenities, and upgraded suites.
- Available in Ocean View
- Max. 3 | Adults 3 | Kids 0
- 516 Sq ft
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
RED CARPET ROLLOUT
- Ocean front views from every suite
- Hot tub on balcony
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Pillow menu
- 15″ television integrated into vanity mirror
- In-room martini bar
- Exclusive infinity rooftop pool with ocean and Cancun skyline views
- Exclusive access to Purple Rooftop Bar
- Pool concierge and bar service
- Complimentary access to spa’s hydrotherapy circuit (once per stay)
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and premium liquors
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Airport transfers to and from hotels
- 4 nights accommodations, all-inclusive, all adults 18+ (or similar)
- Exclusive club level amenities
- Private Xhale club lounge
- Exclusive infinity pool
- Exclusive access to roof top bar
- Complimentary access to spa’s hydrotherapy circuit (once per stay)
- Welcoming reception at arrival
- Celebration dinner during final evening
- Private group excursion
- Plenty of leisure time
- Travel Solo No More Gift Bag
- Travel Solo No More Host on-site
- Flight to Cancun (CUN)
- Travel insurance (see suggested insurance companies)
- Gratuities for Driver & Local Guides
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not listed in inclusions
There is nothing worse than missing a vacation…how about also losing the money you paid for your vacation? Because all of Travel Solo No More’s group tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured.
Click on the link for our preferred travel insurance vendor.
If you choose to forgo travel insurance you will need to complete the Waiver of Travel Protection
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Trip Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Travel Solo No More are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Travel Solo No More, LLC has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices competitive and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after your final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
**The accommodations, activities, and other inclusions and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and/or for any other reason we deem necessary. In the event this occurs, we will try our best to arrange similar accommodations, activities, and other inclusions.**
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Travel Solo No More reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose a monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.