No boys allowed! Does this sound like what you and your gal pals need? If so, here are a few ideas to consider for a week long or at least a weekend away from work, stress and the men in your lives!
– Anywhere with wine. Believe it or not visiting a winery doesn’t mean you have to make the trek to California. There are lots of places throughout the country that have wineries with charming hotels and inns nearby. Bonus points if you pick a spot that has a winery and a decent spa in the area.
– California. Just because you don’t have to go to California for wine doesn’t mean you should avoid the state. The shopping, the tourist attractions, the possible celebrity sightings! Bring your camera and live it up Hollywood style.
– Miami Beach and/or the Florida Keys. Beaches, sand and cocktails in hand- can you picture a more chill way to hang with your besties?
– Vegas Baby! The nightlife, the shows, the food- take a gamble and have some fun in sin city.
– New York City. Is it too Sex and the City to visit with three of your best girlfriends, drink cosmos in the coolest bars and shop at the most fabulous stores for the perfect shoes to match your new dress? Even if it is, who cares? It sounds like fun to us!
– Paris or Rome. If you are lucky enough to have more than just a weekend with your girls, perhaps a getaway abroad could be in order. Who knows? It could be more fun visiting these cities without the pressures of love and romance!
Where is your favorite place to escape with the girls? Leave a comment and tell us about it!