Out of all the vacations we offer, this one has it all. It is perfect for those who want to enjoy a week-long vacation without any interruptions from work or everyday life. This cruise will have you living in luxury on board while enjoying tons of activities and excursions ashore as well!
carnival mardi gras
You can even choose between relaxing at port during your stay with comfortable accommodations that are included in our prices — so if you just need some time off to relax after working hard every day, don’t worry about paying extra because there’s no price difference whether you’re taking advantage of these amenities onboard or not!
What are waiting for?
Book now before deposits go up again next month–you won’t regret booking today!
Our Home Away FROM HOME
We aren’t just paying homage to our first ship — in cruising circles this name suggests innovation, signals the start of something big. And it shouts “fun!” at the top of its lungs. We’re building this new Mardi Gras to live up to that legacy, so start daydreaming now about what’s to come! For one thing, this ship introduces Zones — six themed areas packed with brand-new experiences for eating, drinking and spectacularly getting down to fun and even more thrilling, BOLT™, the first-ever rollercoaster at sea!
We are excited to announce that Mardi Gras will be our first ship to introduce themed zones! Each area is uniquely inspired to create a different atmosphere than the next and will allow your clients to create their own personalized vacation with dining, libation, entertainment, recreation, and relaxation options.
7 Days eastern Itinerary
- Saturday, September 3: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
- Sunday, September 4: Fun Day At Sea
- Monday, September 5: Fun Day At Sea
- Tuesday, September 6: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Wednesday, September 7: Amber Cove, Dominican Republic
- Thursday, September 8: Grand Turk
- Friday, September 9: Fun Day At Sea
- Saturday, September 10: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Stateroom accommodations
- Meals and non-carbonated beverages
- Live entertainment and shows
- Meet & Greet
- Private Mardi Gras theme party
- Travel Solo No More gift bag
- Travel Solo No More host
- Taxes, fees and port expenses
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be cruisey… on vacation, breeziness is a virtue too. And any time you’re in your well-appointed Balcony stateroom aboard Mardi Gras™, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em.
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Mardi Gras’ interiors are not just cozy, but are full of things you’d expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and more.
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional excursions offered by cruiseline
Because your next big trip should be filled with adventure–not anxiety. Purchasing travel insurance provides you with a peace of mind. Click on travel insurance tab on the website for our preferred travel insurance vendor list. If you choose not to purchase travel insurance you will be required to complete a form declining this options. This is to ensure you understand the repercussion of not purchasing travel insurance. Please click on the word “TRAVEL INSURANCE” to see some of our preferred travel insurance companies. TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport or travel documents. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport or travel documents.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click on the travel insurance page to view list.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.