Royalton Chic Adults Only
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
June 22 – 26, 2023
LIVE LIKE YOU’RE ROYALTY
Hey you! Yes, You! You have been so busy taking care of everyone around you. When will you finally take some time for yourself? What if you could escape from the routine briefly? Join us…
When was the last time you had a butler taking care of your every need? You deserve the very best, and now you can have it. Don’t worry we got you! Let us upgrade you.
Revel in Punta Cana paradise, however you choose. Dance with CHIC Angels in a high-energy foam pool party, feast on endless gourmet delights, luxuriate with a spa treatment, or sip bubbly with a mermaid. Our adults-only, all-inclusive luxury resort is the perfect playscape for a getaway. With the stunning beauty of Uvero Alto Beach, our shimmering pools, stylish eateries and bars, and modern rooms and suites, we set the scene for you to Party Your Way, however wildly or mildly you choose.
- Unlimited reservation-free dining, local and international liquors
- 24-hour room service
- Daily entertainment and nightly shows
- Weekly themed pool and beach parties
- Royalton Fit: a modern fitness center with instructor-led classes
- The Royal Spa ($)
- Genesis Casino ($)
FULL PACKAGE DETAILS
- 4 Nights at Royalton Chic Punta Cana All- Inclusive, Adults-Only 18+ (or similar)
- Meet & Greet Welcome Reception
- Royal Blue Pool Party
- Private Group Excursion
- All White Group Dinner
- Games, and much more…
- Travel Solo No More Swag Bag
- Travel Solo No More Host
- Free time For Shopping/Exploring
- Round trip transportation from airport
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
You work hard day in and day out. You’re always putting others first. But now it’s time to do something for yourself. These last couple of years have been a wake-up call. Life is too short to not live your best life. It’s time to let your hair down and enjoy yourself. You deserve it!
All of your travel needs taken care of from the moment you decide to join us. Your only responsibilities are to meet us there and enjoy your trip! What are you waiting for? Book the trip!
DIAMOND CLUB JUNIOR SUITE OCEANVIEW
Treat yourself to the added services and luxuries of a Diamond Club™ stay. Pour yourself a cocktail from your selection of in-suite liquors and soak in the sleek Jacuzzi that your butler prepared for you. This posh suite offers a Royalton Signature rain shower, private terrace, and the opportunity to completely let go. For added bliss this include mesmerizing ocean views.
- Available in Garden View
- Max. 4 | Adults 4 | Kids 0
- 443 Sqft
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
DISCOVER THE CONVENIENCE OF DIAMOND CLUB™
- Preferred room locations
- Butler service
- Nightly turndown service
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Personalized check-in and check-out at the lounge
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Diamond Club™ Lounge private access
- Selected premium drinks menu available in lounge (some restrictions apply)
- Daily, continental breakfast service in lounge
- Evening hors d’oeuvres and afternoon snacks including decadent desserts in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
- Upgraded robes and slippers in room
- 25% discount on spa treatments (some restrictions apply)
- Selection of in-suite liquors (one bottle per week)
- Upgraded mini-bar restocked daily (according to consumption)
- Complimentary access to the Mermaid pool
LUXURY JUNIOR SUITE
Relax and recharge in this luxe, airy suite. Lounge in the plush sitting area with a chilled drink from the minibar or opt for a soak in the sleek, underlit Jacuzzi. When morning comes, arise from your impossibly comfortable DreamBed™ and enjoy a fresh, hot coffee from your balcony or terrace and take in views of the sparkling pools or lush tropical gardens.
- Available in Garden View
- Max. 4 | Adults 4 | Kids 0
- 443 Sqft
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
ALL OF OUR LUXURIOUS ROOMS AND SUITES OFFER
- Exclusive DreamBed™ with high-thread-count sheets
- Royalton Signature rain shower
- USB charging stations
- Complimentary resort-wide high-speed Wi-Fi for all your devices
- In-room electronic safe
- Satellite television including specialty channels
- Minibar with complimentary snacks and beverages
- 24/7 room service
- Each room features a balcony or terrace
- Garment steamer and hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker upon request
- Vanity mirror
- A/C with individual thermostat and ceiling fan
- In-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub*
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Airport transfers to and from hotels
- 4 nights accommodations, all-inclusive, all adults 18+ (or similar)
- Welcoming reception at arrival
- Celebration dinner during final evening
- Private group excursion
- Plenty of leisure time
- Travel Solo No More Gift Bag
- Travel Solo No More Host on-site
- Flight to Dominican Republic (PUJ)
- Travel insurance (see suggested insurance companies)
- Gratuities for Driver & Local Guides
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not listed in inclusions
There is nothing worse than missing a vacation…how about also losing the money you paid for your vacation? Because all of Travel Solo No More’s group tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured.
Click on the link for our preferred travel insurance vendor.
If you choose to forgo travel insurance you will need to complete the Waiver of Travel Protection
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Trip Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Travel Solo No More are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Travel Solo No More, LLC has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices competitive and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after your final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
**The accommodations, activities, and other inclusions and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and/or for any other reason we deem necessary. In the event this occurs, we will try our best to arrange similar accommodations, activities, and other inclusions.**
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Travel Solo No More reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose a monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.